пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

boston george jung




I made an excellent pot of chili late last night. We had a bunch of taco meat left over from a taco salad earlier this week, so I decided to make a pot of quickie chili from it. Mule Wart now has canned tomatoes for chili so I put in two cans of it, a can of hotdog chili sauce from Hubbyapos;s stash, a can of sweet corn, two cans of black beans, and what was left of a jar of salsa. I also had part of a bell pepper and some dried onion flakes I wanted to use up, so in they went too.
It definitely wasnapos;t an authentic "bowl of red", but it made a good late night supper. No heartburn either.
I need to get back to my afternoonapos;s chores, so off I go.

adaptec aspi, boston george jung, boston george blow, boston george, boston geology history.



Комментариев нет: