суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

comcast email video




Writerapos;s block...I donapos;t know. I have already outlined the scenes for the 28th chapter for Hypnotic but Iapos;ve been staring at a blank screen all day. Well more like, the doc file had been opened all day and I finished translating the episode I was supposed to translate so this is all good...I guess. Iapos;m failing my readers. Totally.

Oh yeah my mum totally embarrassed me today. See thereapos;s a new clothes store that opened down the street. My mum went out with my sis this afternoon and I stayed at home. She called me and told me "awwwww Iapos;m at the store down the street. Thereapos;s a coat that is so so so nice but I donapos;t know if youapos;d like it. Do you want me to come pick you up and see if you like it?" (ok rough translation. Bear with me)

I tried to turn her down but she seems so excited and I wasnapos;t in the mood to kill her enthusiasm so I said okay. And it just happens that the owner/manager is chinese but since my mum canapos;t make the difference between Asian people. All the time we were in the store, she kept whispering very very loudly (thank God, he wasnapos;t near us): "ask him if heapos;s Korean. Ask me if heapos;s Korean."...And I was like "no way" and then I said� "heapos;s Chinese Itapos;s obvious"...and she gave me that weird look adn then she was like "how can you tell the difference". And I didnapos;t roll my eyes but I just said "I just know"

Gosh how embarrassing...All the time he was there, I was praying that she wouldnapos;t go all "so youapos;re Chinese uh? My daughter is totally crazy about Asian culture. Iapos;m sure sheapos;s going to bring me back an Asian son-in-law."


How embarrasing Anyway, Iapos;m very mad at myself Iapos;m stressed about Monday. Life sux bleh

favorite quotes from movies, comcast email video.



Комментариев нет: