понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

boyden library




Today was a good day.

I woke up rather early because Lalita wanted to cuddle with me and she was scratching at my door at 8:30 am. I put my art project off all weekend and I attempted to work on it today, but nothing was working. I ended up just giving up and Iapos;ll turn it in late. Around 12:30 pm I went to Katapos;s house for the first time since me and Feef got in trouble there. It was almost like old times. We pulled the hookah out and made grilled cheeses and even pulled the mushroom out. Intenseness, i know. My mom called me while �I was there and she told me Iapos;m not allowed to go to her house because her dad doesnapos;t want me there. And that I can hangout with her, just not there. I understand what my mother is saying about all of that, but I wish things were different.

Jonny came home from Halloween Horror Nights around 5:00pm and we went out to dinner at Antonioapos;s. I want to apply for a job at Smoothie King in that shopping center so we went in there. And I was too shy to ask for an application, so Jonny did for me. Iapos;m going back sometime this week to talk to a manager or something.

Tomorrow starts homecoming week at school. I used to find more thrill out of getting all dressed up for school. This years days arenapos;t too creative. Tomorrow is college day, I donapos;t have any college shirts nor know what college I am going to go to so I think that tomorrow is stupid. Iapos;ll probably just wear my uniform. After school I think Jackie is going to come home with me and weapos;ll tye-dye shirts for raider day. That will be sick.
boyden library, boyden library foxboro, boyden library foxboro ma, boyden library foxborough.



Комментариев нет: