пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

eight queens algorithm




Hello all.
Well, I donapos;t think I can make use of the program goldwav. I think the trial period has definitely run out.
LOL.
I would like to purchase the actual program but I just feel like being lazy.
So after recording an audio profile for the zone using the sound editor audacity, I didnapos;t like how it came out.
I donapos;t know whether if it was the sound card or the file itself that was kind of messing up. (But who would have thought Iapos;d be good at recording my voice anyway?)
Well anyway:
I have made an updated audio profile and Iapos;m going to once again try and upload it.
Ah fuck Getting another migraine.
*sigh*
Mood swings suck
Iapos;ve been up and down the roller coaster of emotions.

face lift swelling, eight queens algorithm, eight queens c++, eight queens chess, eight queens java.



Комментариев нет: