суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

broadcasting stations of the world




Hello everyone. My name is Laura. Iapos;m 18 years old and I have a 3 month old daughter named Ascari. We live in Melbourne, Doncaster, with Ascariapos;s daddy, Daniel.

Ascari is a very good baby. When I was breastfeeding things were really tough with her not getting enough and not gaining enough weight. I never got any sleep and I was extremely stressed as I did not have anybody helping me or showing me the ropes, so to say.
Once we put her on formula things changed a lot It was great.
Now Ascari is a wonderful little baby. She smiles and laughs all the time and I just stare at her all day long wondering how I got so lucky.


I get many dirty looks and rude comments from women as I am a young mum, but I am far from incapable to raise my daughter, and Iapos;ve done great so far


Iapos;m hoping I can meet some other mums from Melbourne and maybe make some friends as I donapos;t get out much.

Laura xo



blissfully yours dvd, broadcasting stations of the world, broadcasting stations, broadcasting station trinity, broadcasting station clarksville.



Комментариев нет: